New and acclaimed Iberoamerican genre-film talents are coming together in this co-production event that includes pitching project presentations, meeting with the film industry and specialized panels. An opportunity to highlight your project, meet new business partners and explore new ways of financing.
The event will take place between December 2nd and 6th at Ventana Sur Market.
The representatives of the selected projects will have access to a pitch training and mentoring meetings with international genre-film experts.
Pitching Sessions :
During the sessions, the selected authors will be given the opportunity to pitch and promote their projects to a targeted audience of Jury members and Industry professionals.
The awarded projects will participate in workshops and international industry events.
Meeting Tables :
One-on-one meetings with specialists from the industry to support the development of new talents.
PITCH PROJECT REGISTRATION FORM BLOOD WINDOW LAB
Deadline September 20th
* The projects must be suitable for international co-production and open to coproducers.
* The projects must be within a Fantastic Genre, which includes horror, sci-fi, action, Gore, thriller or other known variants.
* Only Ibero-American projects or projects including co-production partners from an Ibero-American country can be registered.
* Priority will be given to those projects that have a minimum of 20% of the insured budget.
* This call is only open to feature-length projects with international market potential.
* Projects selected in previous editions are not eligible.
* Blood Window Lab ( EX- Beyond The Window ) only accepts projects in the development stage. If your project is in post-production you should register it as a Blood Window Screenings.
* Selected projects must have a representative at the Market, Director and/or Producer who will carry out the pitching, and will get a complimentary accreditation to Ventana Sur. In case of not having representation during the days of the event, the project will be withdrew from the list of finalists and replaced.
* Both pitching and experts training sessions will be held in English.
* Travel and accommodation expenses remain the responsibility of the selected authors.
Fill with N/A all those questions that do not apply to your project. Try to avoid the use of “ ”or ; when a text box is being completed.